- All applications should complete the online registration form with Accurate registration details of an accountable officer of your organisation, unfortunately we cannot accept handwritten forms.
- Participants are fully responsible of ensuring that the information/data are checked prior to submission.
- By submitting the application, you are confirming that the information it contains are correct. If we find that the information are inaccurate, we will reject the application.
- Every participant has a designated point of contact: a person with whom we communicate about the disposition of entries submitted. We will send regular email correspondence to your organization’s point of contact.
- Your organization’s point of contact agrees to read all email correspondence from us promptly and respond as requested. Your organization’s point of contact agrees to maintain the information and update us if and when necessary.
- By submitting the application, you are agreeing to allow the details in your entry to be shared with our assessors and arbitrators. You also agree that we will use this information including the production of case studies of which you will have prior approval.
- The deadline for submission of application for 2020 is midnight on Sunday 31/05/2020.
- Your entry into Arab Investor Awards is confidential unless you are selected.
- Arab Investor will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing or not doing, anything as result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
- We care about the security of our program participants. While we work to protect the security of our site, including the content of your award entries and other submitted information, Arab Investment Awards cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
- Arab Investor accepts no responsibilities or liability for any third party practices on third party websites.
- Arab Investor Award accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the awards (this includes submission of entries and attendance at the awards ceremony etc.) and will accept no liability for any loss, injury or disappointment.
- Entry fees will not be refunded.
- By submitting entries to the Awards you assent that you have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions
- Participants shall accept arbitrators’ decision for the awarding of the price, the award is final and binding, and no objections will be accepted.
- These terms may be varied from time to time. Please insure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will deem to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after has been posted.
- This agreement is governed by UAE Laws and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the UAE courts.
- Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions will render your entries ineligible.
- If you have any queries, contact
- the secretary general: email@example.com